FRESH SUMMER SALAD
Hi guys! Today I have for you a simple and elegant looking strawberry, spinach, walnut and sesame seed salad with a balsamic and dijon mustard dressing. Does it not sound beautiful? I thought so too.
I love this nutritious strawberry and spinach salad, it literally takes minutes to put together. This salad is quite popular in my house even with my toddlers.
Enjoy it and tag me on insta @mira.garvin.coach if you happen to make it.
STRAWBERRY AND SPINACH SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING
- 150g Organic Strawberries
- 250g Organic Spinach
- 1/4 Walnuts
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoon of olive oil
- Slice the strawberries.
- Add it to a big mixing bowl with the spinach, walnuts, and sesame seeds
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the strawberries and spinach.
- Mix well.