RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 40g instant oats
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 pot of natural yoghurt
- 35g of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla extract.
- With the help of a fork, mash about half of the berries then add it to the mixture.
- In a jar, add half of the oats along with half of the cheesecake mixture.
- Proceed with the rest of the oats, cheesecake then the fresh berries.
- Keep in the fridge overnight.
- Before eating, top of with a dollop of almond butter if desired.