2 Fish Fillets
To taste Salt and Pepper
2 tbsp Oil
A drizzle Lemon Juice
- Season the fish with a little salt and pepper just before cooking.
- Heat the frying pan until very hot, then add 2 tbsp oil. Lay the fish fillets in the pan and press down with your fingers or a fish slice to stop curling up.
- Cook for 3-4 mins or until you can see that the flesh has cooked two-thirds of the way up and the skin is crisp and brown.
- Flip the fish fillets over and fry on the flesh side for about 2 mins until just done.
- Leave to rest on a warm plate skin-side up.
- Drizzle some lemon juice and serve.