Steamy Kitchen for the original recipe.
Miso Roast Chicken from Steamy Kitchen
Recipe Type: Dinner
- 1 whole chicken 1.9 kg
- 3 tbsp of miso paste
- 3 tbsp of mirin seasoning
- 6 gloves of garlic paste
- 3inches of ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Peel the ginger and garlic.
- Use a motar and pestle to crush the ginger and garlic into a coarse paste.
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
- Rub it all over the chicken.
- Put the chicken in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- After which take it out and cover it loosely with a aliminium foil and cook for another 30 minutes.