Meat Balls And Spagetti
Pork mince 500g
Breadcrumbs 1 1/2 bread (blitz in a blender) or store bought
Bay leaves 2
Peeled Plum tomatoes 1 can
Garlic 3 cloves
Stock cube 1
Thyme, Sage, Parsley
- Into a big bowl add the mince meat, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Don't be shy get your hands dirty and mix all up.
- Roll them into small balls. You should get around 25 balls.
- Heat some oil in a big pot.
- Add the bay leaves.
- Add the meatballs and fry them for 2-3 minutes or till brown to the outside.
- Add the chopped onions. Cook till soft.
- Add the garlic, passata and the can tomatoes.
- Crumble the stock cube.
- Add the rest of the herbs. Simmer till the meatballs are cooked.
- Check the seasoning.
- Serve with any pasta of your choice.