Hot Carrot and Coriander Soup
1 Onion finely chopped
3 Cloves of garlic- crushed
2 green chilli
1tsp ground Coriander
Salt to taste
handful Fresh Coriander leaves
2 table spoon of olive oil
1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Wash,peel and slice the carrots. Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the chopped onions, chilli and garlic then add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the ground coriander and plenty of seasoning and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, cover and simmer until carrots are really tender, add the fresh coriander.
- Using a stick blender or a food processor blend the carrots.
- Add the lemon juice and reheat until just hot but not boiling.