Tuna Steak Biryani
5 Tuna Steaks
4 Cups Rice, Basmati, washed and soaked for 30 minutes
4 medium potatoes (Optional) Cut into halves
2 Carrots (optional) dices into cubes
3 medium Onions
6 clove of garlic
Coriander and Mint leaves
2 tbsps Lemon Juice
1/12 Cups Oil
Shan Biryani mix
- Make a paste with the coriander, mint, garlic and onions.
- Heat the oil in a big pot. Half fry the Potatoes until golden.
- Put the fried potatoes and carrots in a big mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, Shan Fish Biryani Mix and the garlic paste.
- Fry the tuna steaks for 2 minutes each side and very gently mix with the potatoes and spices in the bowl.
- Spread half the rice in the big pot of oil and evenly pour the fish and spices over it.
- Then spread and cover it with the remaining rice.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is tender.