Sausage, Kale and Butter Bean Warm Salad
- 408g Pork Sausages
- 250g Kale cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1 can Butter Bean
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp of oil
- Heat a wok with oil.
- Fry the sausages and put them aside on a plate to use later.
- Add the chopped onions. Cook for about 3 minutes then add the butter beans.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook till butter beans are browned on both sides.
- Add the tomatoes and the crushed garlic.
- Cook till tomatoes are reduced.
- Add the curly kale and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sausages and mix well.
- Serve over a nice piece of bread.