Pork Chop Suey
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Number of servings: 5
Pork Loin Medallions 300g cut into strips
Carrots 2 Chop into fine strips
Mushrooms 6 Chopped
Sugar Snap Peas 1 Cup
Brussel Sprouts 4 Chopped
Yellow Pepper 1 cut into strips
Onion 1 Chopped
Ginger paste 1 tea spoon
Garlic Paste 1 tea spoon
Fish Sauce 2 table spoon
Soy sauce 2 table spoon
Cornflour 2 table spoon
Chilli Flakes to taste
Salt to taste
Sugar 1 tea spoon
Water about 50ml
Oil 3 table spoon of olive oil
- Use a bowl to marinate the meat with half of the garlic paste and some salt. Leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a wok. Fry the meat for about 5 minutes. Take it out from the wok and put aside on a plate.
- Throw in the ginger and carrots. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms,peppers and onions and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the rest of the garlic paste and stir.
- Add the meat.
- Add the fish sauce,soya sauce and the brown sugar and mix well.
- Mix the cornflour in some water. Pour it over the vegetables in the wok then add in the chopped brussels sprouts and the sugar snap peas. Taste for salt.
- When the sauce gets thicker switch off the cooker and serve hot with some boiled rice.