ARE YOU A NEW MUM???
- You’re exhausted, but the baby’s awake –so you’re on duty.
- You’re exhausted and frustrated; you need mental vitality to keep bouncing the baby, plus some relief.
- Nothing you do can stop the roaring, and you’re practically in tears yourself.
- Hourly changes can make you resentful if you’re always the one stuck doing them.
- You’re tired and need to get dinner ready–and your baby is getting fussy.
- You’re itching to stretch your legs, but the baby just fell asleep.
These are some of the struggles I went through 4 times in my life! I find a soft corner for women with a child, and this is why I prepared a special de-stress and Nutrition plan to make it a little easier.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN THIS PROGRAM?
This plan can be as refreshing as a nap, so you’ll have more energy. It’ll give you more patience so you can concentrate on calming the baby. I will show you simple steps to that help relieve anxiety and stimulates deeper breathing, which is calming. I will also show you a quick way to build a little fun into your day, which can improve your mood. Along with all that, I will prepare a personalised meal plan that fits your budget, time and taste.
If you experience:
- mood swings
- Lack of energy,
- lack of self-esteem
- Lack of confidence
- Weight problems
- Lack of motivation
Then we need to talk. I remember how I was always tired and overwhelmed after childbirth. After four pregnancies and Post Partum depression when I went to Nutrition School, I only kicked myself to why no one shared this information with me. It would have saved so many dreadful days and heartaches.
That is why I have made it my life goal to help other women who like me are suffering but are believing that it’s normal. No my sister! It’s not right for you to experience that and I can help or at least try to help.
This 1-hour coaching or as I prefer to call it ”coffee chat” will be me going over a few questions to you which will give me an idea where you are at. Then I will bring you a plan that is practical and can fit around your lifestyle.
Are you in?