This trail mix is such an easy snack which can be made at home in just a few. With tasty and nutritious ingredients that are so quick to find in shops today, you can turn this into a flavourful snack.
- 100g Hazelnuts
- 250g Pumpkin Seeds
- 100g Raisins
- 100g Dehydrated Coconut Flakes
- 2 table spoons of organic vanilla extract
- 1 table spoon of ground cinnamon
- Heat a pan on a low heat. Add the hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins and coconut flakes and toast them for about 5 minutes. Keep stirring to prevent burning. It should only be lightly browned not burnt!
- Turn the pan off the heat then add the vanilla and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Let it cooled down completely before you keep it in an airtight container.