Gluten-Free Oat and Banana Cookies
- 2 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 banana
- 1 table spoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend the oat into a flour like texture in a high speed food processor. Add the banana and blend again. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse till a dough is formed. Try not to over mix.
- Form 6 cookie dough and place on the baking tray. Flatten the dough gently into about a cm thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes.