Conchiglie Pasta and Mushroom wrap Bacon. I would like to highlight that any pasta can be used here instead of the conchiglie. Bacon and mushroom is a commonly used combination with pasta. I took the bacon and mushroom out of the fridge this evening and decided to do something a little different. I hope you’ll agree that this looks like a mouth watering dish. It really was tasty but it was also a very cheap meal to make. It looks a bit fancy too!
Conchiglie Pasta and Mushroom Wrap In Bacon
Recipe Type: Dinner, Lunch
Cuisine: Italian, Universal
- Pasta 500g
- Onion 1
- Chillies 2
- Mushrooms 150g
- Bacon 8 Slices
- Lemon Juice 1tbsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wrap each slice of bacon around a mushroom.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the bacon for around 5 -10 minutes until its well cooked.
- In the same pan while the bacon is frying throw in the rest of the chopped mushrooms, onions and crushed garlic and cook for a few minutes. Next add the chopped chillies and the lemon juice and cook until the bacon has turned a little crispy.
- Mix with the cooked pasta and serve.