Chinese DiSanXian or Brinjel Pomme de Terre toufé
1 Eggplant chopped
2 medium Potatoes chopped
2 table spoon olive Oil
Salt to taste
1 chopped Onion
2 Dry Chillies
1 tea spoon Garlic Paste
2 plum Tomato chopped
1 table spoon Soy sauce
Spring onion for garnish
- Heat a wok with oil.
- Add Onion and dry chilli and sauté.
- Add potatoes. Season with salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplants,garlic paste and the tomatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes or until potatoes and eggplants are cooked. Add the soy sauce, give it a quick stir then allow to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice, bread or naan bread.