Chicken and Butter Beans in Lobster Bisque
4 Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp of coconut oil
Few curry leaves or bay leaves
1 tea spoon of whole coriander seeds
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 tea spoon of hot cayenne pepper
1 can of Mix beans
1 can of butter beans
1/2 liter of Deluxe lobster bisque or chicken stock
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/2 inch of ginger, crushed
1 tbsp of paprika
150g green beans, chopped 2 inches long
Salt and pepper to taste
(water, Vegetable or chicken stock if needed)
Fresh chives to garnish
- Cut the chicken breast into bit size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot.
- Fry the coriander seeds and the curry leaves till they pop then add the chicken, onion, ginger, garlic and fry for few minutes till onion looks translucent.
- Add chopped can tomatoes, butter beans, mixed beans, green beans and lobster bisque.
- Add paprika and season generously.
- Add some water or stock if it's too thick.
- Simmer till chicken is well cooked.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives or coriander just before serving.