Cauliflower tortillas are the new trend now. When I first saw it on my timeline a while back, I knew I had to try it. I waited for a while though because of the cauli hater I have in my house! It happened to be my beloved husband.
I have surprised him with a few good cauliflower recipes recently, so he is coming around, but cauliflower tortillas was a little too far to bring to him.
But then I keep seeing the recipe on my timeline. I just had to try it. When I first tried it, I didn’t tell the poor guy what he was eating. I let him finish and compliment the food first then hours after I revealed him the truth.
What do you think he said??
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 Lime and the zest too
- Bunch of chopped coriander
- Preheat oven at 200 C
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Put it into a food processor and pulse till a crumb like texture is obtained.
- Transfer the cauliflower couscous into a microwave dish and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a thin dish cloth and squeeze all the liquid out as much as possible.
- Beat the eggs, add the rest of the ingredients to it then mix it through the cauliflower.
- Bake for about 10 minutes then flip to other side to bake for another 10.
- Serve immediately with a curry or stew.