Baked Sea Trout steak
Recipe Type: Dinner, Lunch
- 6 Sea Trout Steaks
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 table spoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1 table spoon of chili flakes
- 2 table spoons of sesame oil
- Place the fish on a baking tray.
- Rub the ginger garlic paste all over the sea trout.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a generous amount of sesame oil over.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C for 15-20 minutes, depending the size of the fish.
- Serve with some fresh salad.