It’s been a while since I made the decision to reduce my wheat and grain content as I realised it was making me feel quite bloated. Since then I have tried a few flours to see what I could use for the occasional baking. To my surprise, I have liked almond flour the best.
You can bake quite a few things with almond flour but it is quite expensive to use weekly. So every now and then I bake a bread or muffin for us.
This recipe is one we all love and I hope you like it too. It’s a brilliant breakfast or lunch box idea bu equally good as a snack.
Here are some of my other breakfast bread recipe you might want to give a try
- Banana, Coconut and Oat Breakfast Bar
- Banana and Walnut Bread
- Banana and Date Spelt Scones
- Spelt and Flax Bread
- 2 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of organic natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 table spoon maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for about 50 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before cutting it through.
- Serve or keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Don’t Forget to Follow Me on Facebook to Get More
Tips On How To Improve Your Health Naturally